Sunday, March 24, 2013

First in line: Solus Kreutzinger - Gunslinger

Greetings,

I have always been fascinated by the Inquisition novels, sketches and fluff.
The Eisenhorn and Ravenor books, as well as the images of Blanche's art, have been very inspiring for me.

My first retinue will be that of a radical Malleus Inquisitor:

Inquisitor Hans Theobalthus Mannheim, Ordo Malleus, Radical - possible Xanthist.

Let me present the first model:

Solus Kreutzinger - Gunslinger / Bountyhunter
Tough Gunslinger with an attitude - and some serious biceps :)








/Janushedemann







2 comments:

  1. Good start, he looks rugged. The guns are nicely made but looks too big, but that is propably just the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex,

    Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    I'm glad you like him.
    I tend to favor rough / rugged looks, compared to a more blanchist approach:)

    About the guns, I think its a bit of both.
    They are quite big, but not huge as the pictures tend to show them :)

    Cheers

    Janus

    ReplyDelete