Monday, April 29, 2013

WIP2 - Chrono-Gladiator

Greetings,

Haven't been that active lately, sadly.

Just returned from Obnoxicon, a four day con that some friends and I have been arranging and attending for the last 6 years or so.

I bit tired, but I managed to get some work done on my Gladiator.

WIP 2 Chrono-Gladiator






Done step two of the stomach section.
Just need some small corrections and the final touch.

Done step one of the back section.
With a little luck I can make some small corrections and be done with it without another step.

I havent been that careful with the area connecting the green stuffed stomach and back, and the pants.
This area will be featuring a heavy leather belt.

Next Ill finish the stomach and back muscles, as well as the belt.
Hopefully soon :)


Cheers :)

Janus

No comments:

Post a Comment